PIKO #35228 Manual Switch Left R3 22.5 Deg
- R3 Curve: Radius = 920mm / 36.2″
- Diameter = 1840mm / 72.4″
- Each 35228 switch is 22.5° plus a PIKO #35214 (7.5° R5 Curve)
- Each 35228 fits in the space of one G280 + G140 (280mm + 140mm) Straight Track
- Built-In light spring mechanism holds rails where they are set, but allows trains to pass through against the points rails without derailing. No separate machine or manual switch throw needed.
- Hidden jumper wires to ensure reliable long term electrical contact.
- Easily convert any PIKO switch to remote operation by adding a PIKO 35271 switch machine and a switch controller
- 100% Virgin Brass Rail
- Code 332 (0.332” high) solid rail.
- Ties are made of ultraviolet-stabilized HDPE
- Unique track geometry makes even complex track plans simple to build with only a few different track sections.
- Compatible with most other brands of G-Scale track for unlimited expansion possibilities.
- Sturdy push-together rail joiners are factory-formed to fit tightly to the rail profile.
- Compact design, coordinated with the PIKO G-Track geometric system.
- Made in our own factory in Germany.