PIKO #38107 PRR Freight R/C Starter Set, 120V
This starter set comes with a loco and two cars, R/C Controller (22V / 1.6A + 16V DC) with forward/reverse and speed and stop controls, pocket remote, power clamps, a full circle of outdoor/indoor track (R1 radius 600mm / 23.6″), track clips, and a safety-approved transformer (120v, 24V DC, 45 VA).
- 0-6-0T Saddletank steam locomotive with directional lights
- Locomotive with powerful 5-pole precision can-type motor with reliable gear drive on the front and rear axles.
- Numerous molded-on and factory-applied details on locomotive and cars
- Digital DCC decoder and sound ready
- Detailed cab interior with engineer figure
- Locomotive with metal wheels, plus sliding pickup shoes for reliable electrical contact
- Cars with heavy-duty hard plastic wheels for long-term use, indoors or out.
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Made in Germany
A Visaton FRS-5 speaker is also needed for sound, which can be purchased from various online sellers or from our parts department. (The Visiton FRS-7 speaker that comes in a #36220 kit can be saved for future projects, and is too big to fit the smaller Saddletank locos.) Instructions, including a “How-To” video are available on our YouTube pages if you click here.