PIKO #38909 VINTAGE WARBIRD F4U HOPPER (G-Scale)
AVAILABLE STARTING IN OCTOBER
PIKO Model Features
- A PIKO one-of-a-kind design, produced only once.
- Offset side design, open top, two-bay hopper (perfect for coal or other bulk goods)
- Numerous molded-on details including handrails and stirrup steps
- Heavy duty, durable plastic wheels for long term use in all environments
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Length: 320mm / 12.6”
- Made in Germany
The fourth car in the Vintage Warbird series shows the legendary Vought F4U Corsair and its folding wings, for compact transport on aircraft carriers. The design quickly proved formidable and was the first U.S. Navy aircraft to feature fully retractable and enclosed landing gear. Produced only once.