38910 Vintage Warbirds P-38 Hopper (G-Scale)
PIKO Model Features
- A PIKO one-of-a-kind design, produced only once.
- Offset side design, open top, two-bay hopper (perfect for coal or other bulk goods)
- Numerous molded-on details including handrails and stirrup steps
- Heavy duty, durable plastic wheels for long term use in all environments
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Length: 320mm / 12.6”
- Made in Germany
The second release in our Vintage Warbirds Hopper Series is the P-38 Lightning. The P-38 was built by Lockheed and had a distinctive twin-fuselage design with the cockpit in the center making it appear almost like two planes. Some of America’s top aces flew the Lightning. The P-38 was supplanted late in WWII by increased supplies of P-51s. You will love the graphics and painstaking details of this unique design, brought to you in a way only PIKO can do.